- Tell us a little about yourself. How long have you been writing?
Oh, I’ve probably always been writing something. When I was young, I wrote mostly poetry.
- Which story did you contribute to Fresh Blood and what made you want to write that story?
The Case. I wanted to do something unique with vampires, and I think I managed.
- What other work have you done?
I have three novels out right now. Tail of the Devil- which deals with vampires, Constructing Marcus- which is a YA Paranormal Romance, and Sorrow’s Point- which is an exorcism tale.
4. What is it about vampires that makes you want to write about them?
I’ve always loved vampires. I don’t know if it is the fact that they truly could live forever, or their powers exactly, but I have always been fascinated by them.
- What other interests do you have and how do they influence your writing?
I watch a lot of horror films, I read (of course), I crochet, and I teach people how to fit pointe shoes. Out of everything, my love of horror films probably influences my writing the most.
- Give us some links where we can find your other work (if available):
Tail of the Devil http://amzn.com/B00CJHO7D8
Constructing Marcus http://amzn.com/B00EVS384W
Sorrow’s Point http://amzn.com/B00FO83JLK
Find Fresh Blood: Vampire Writers Support Group Anthology #1 on Amazon: